Have you made some time out for self-care?
According the New York Times, when you take care of yourself, you are also taking care of your family, friends and community.
This weekend, prioritize self-care with these tips:
1. Maintain a regular sleep schedule that accommodates 7 to 9 hours of sleep duration.
2. Embark on regular physical activity. Use the staircase. Play music and dance. Stand instead of sit.
3. Eat a healthy diet that comprises of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, seeds, herbs and beans.
4. Know what stresses you out and effectively manage it.
5. Get a massage.
6. Stay hydrated. A daily goal of 3 litres of water is optimal for vitality.
7. Register for the Society of Lifestyle Medicine of Nigeria Third Annual Conference 2021 by clicking HERE.
You are a change maker! Never forget that.